Friday, July 27, 2007

Fun at the Beach

Last night I found out that I was not scheduled to fly today, so Amanda suggested a trip to the beach. This morning we went down to the Beach. It was pretty calm, barely any waves. There was barely a breeze too. It was hot hot hot out of the water. The water was very nice though. The gulf temperature is probably 85 or so. We were able to take the kids out into the water. We all had fun. I forgot to sunscreen my back, so did Amanda. The sunscreen I put on Alex must have rubbed off, because he got burned a bit too. We were out there for a couple of hours.
After we got back from the beach, I edged the yard with my new $20 weed eater from Walmart. I then washed the car. I still can't get those bugs off the front. I think they are a permanent decoration there now.
Well, I don't have much more to say. Thanks for coming to my blog.

No comments: