Monday, September 7, 2009

Collective Soul

Wow, a second post on the same day.

I normally only write about running, but hey it is my blog and I can write whatever the heck I want. If you have never heard or heard of Collective Soul then you are really missing out. Just a couple weeks ago they came out with a new album. I believe it is their tenth or eleventh album. I can honestly say that I really enjoy every one of their songs. I just bought this latest self titled album. I thought was a little wierd, this is their second self titled album. There are a couple of really good songs on it.

I went to a Collective Soul concert once and really enjoyed it. I almost went to one of their concerts about a year and a half ago in Alabama. If I had more money then I would go to their Seattle show that is in about two weeks. I think it would be a really good show. I guess I'll just have to wait until the next time they tour the country.

Well you should go to their site and check out their music.

2 comments:

David Kleparek said...

Thanks for cluing me in to the new album. I went right on and bought the downloads. Some people have said that they are sounding too "mainstream sell out," but I kind of like their new album.

Too bad my MP3 player got this self titled album confused with their last self titled album. Now the songs from both albums play mixed together. It's kind of annoying.

John said...

By far, one of the greatest bands ever.