Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Running Statistics

I am pretty happy with my running for 2010. In ran more than I did in 2009. This last year I ran 1293.4 miles. I walked/hiked 110 and I rode my bicycle 730 miles. I like being able to track my miles and seeing how far I can go in a specific time. I only wish I had ran more during the summer. I did a couple of big runs, but for the most part the mileage in the summer dropped off. I ran a couple of races including the SLC Marathon, the Halloween Half Marathon and a couple of 5Ks. I like getting the shirts from the races. This fall, I ran up Mount Timpanogos and also up Kings Peak which was really fun. For an early Christmas present I got a Garmin Forerunner 305. I've been using it quite a bit and it has helped me get out the door on some days that I have little motivation to get outside when it is so cold and/or wet.

Anyway, here are a couple of graphs of my running. The first is my weekly totals for the year. The second is my monthly totals for the year. Enjoy.


1 comment:

Emily :) said...

You are so motivating!! Way to go Anton!! You are amazing!!