Friday, August 10, 2007

More Spinning

So, I spent six days over at the spin chair and the LT over there was very confident that I would do just fine back in the airplane. But when I flew yesterday, I threw up pretty early in the flight. The LT said he has never seen that before. if people get sick again it is after they fly a few more flights. Well, next week I will try flying in the morning with motion sickness medicine and the do the spin chair in the afternoons. I am still going strong, but if I get "actively airsick" once more
(especially with the meds) then I will not be disappointed if they consider me a lost cause and separate me. I'm sick of getting sick.
anyway, maybe I'll try to get a picture of this infamous spin chair so you can all see what it is I'm talking about.

I think we are going to head to the library right now (what better way to spend a Friday afternoon) then maybe go to town to eat at Panera Bread or something. I don't really know though, so we'll see.

No comments: