Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am still alive

Yes, it is true. I am still alive. It has been a few weeks since I have written anything on here, so I figured I'd better satisfy my viewing public. Here you go:

for the last few weeks I have done very well at keeping up with my running. Last week I did a 14 mile run. I am building up too. I was going to do a 16 mile run tomorrow, but since I got sick yesterday, I am not going to run that far. I will see how I feel, but I will probably only do 6 or 8 miles. Being sick is no fun and it has interfered with my marathon training. I'll still be alright for this race though. I've been running strong.

School has been going very well lately. I have been getting a lot of practice time on the computer simulators for the Air Traffic Control classes that I am taking.

Well I really don't have much else to write about, so I guess I'll leave you with a photo or two.

Here is Alex about a month ago:


And here is Ella about a month ago:

No comments: