Saturday, September 15, 2007

Watch this video

here is a video from August of Ella and Alex just playing around. Alex loves going up and down the stairs. I didn't re-size the video or anything so, let me know if it takes too long to load, or doesn't play well. I can take it off and try resizing it so it will work better if I need to.
anyway, hope it works.
ПОКА


...
well i guess that didn't work
...
heres another try at the video thing. the other one was too big. It was only about a minute long, but it was like 85MB of info. here is a different movie that I have shrunk down. This one is now only 250 kilobytes.



and if I can get that one working, here is the one I was trying to upload at first. it is now only 900 kilobytes instead of 85 megs.




and please let me know if these videos don't play, or whatever.
enjoy

No comments: