Thursday, October 11, 2007

I've been tagged!

Well, my wife tagged be so I figured I'd better actually post something.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Running Cross Country for Pleasant Grove High School and placing 3rd as a team at the State Meet.
2. Working at Pony Express Pizza as a delivery boy.
3. getting into rock climbing
4. Climbing Mount Timpanogos
5.


5 things on my To-Do List today:
1. Call work (they've told me to wait for their call, but I can't just do nothing, I need to bug them)
2. Do Laundry
3. Recover from bike ride
4. Watch The Office
5.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Travel
2. Invest
3. Buy a house
4. Climb Everest
5. Get my immediate family out of debt.


5 things I'll never wear again:
1. Turtle neck
2.
3.
4.
5.

5 favorite toys:
1. Computer
2. Bike
3. Digital Camera (that's my wifes toy but I play with it too)
4. My running Shoes
5.

5 people to tag:
1. David
2.
3.
4.
5.


Yeah, I guess that is pretty pathetic. I left a lot of blanks, I know. Just live with it.

2 comments:

Mo Bloggin' said...

You are actually supposed to fill the entire thing out. По болше надо писать!

J.R. said...

Anton, are you getting out or something?