Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Recovery

Well folks, it has been four days since the marathon and I feel great. So great in fact that I went for a short easy run today. I was going to do two or three depending on how I felt, I felt great, so I did three. I feel a little tired now. I think it is a good thing I didn't do more than three miles. I tried my new socks. At the marathon, I got Baton Rouge Beach Marathon socks. They are really bright. I tried them today and I really like them. They are comfortable. I'll run two or three again tomorrow, or maybe I'll go for a bike ride. I haven't ridden my bike for a while. I need to get my legs moving, and a bike ride would give me a chance to do that while giving my legs a bit more of a rest from the pounding that running gives them. Well I'm still motivated to do some ultra marathons. It is 19 weeks away from the SLC Marathon. Maybe after that I can do a fifty miler. Or maybe I'll be working too hard or studying too hard at that point. I don't know where my future will take me. I keep thinking that I should go to school, but I can't decided on what I would want to study. Well, I guess that is enough rambling.

No comments: